1. We're taking a quick trip to Dallas this weekend! I'm super excited to spend some time in one of my favorite cities. I see some quality time at Northpark Mall, Crate and Barrel (I've got a house warming giftcard burning a hole in my pocket), Ikea and more in my future!
2. I will be in NYC in less than 1 week with Mommacita! I can barely contain my excitement!! Trips to Manhattan with Momma are some of my most cherished memories. I know we're going to have a great time! I really hope we're able to stop by the new Kate Spade store as well!
We've already got our tickets to Motown (my friend Daniel is in the show - can't wait to see him!) and Kinky Boots (this year's Tony winner). Hoping to get tickets to Matilda as well.
3. I tried chorizo this week at the Rick Bayless event! Add it to the new "tastes" list on my 25 while 25!
4. I've made a couple more updates to the house... Super excited for the monogramed euro sham for my guest room! Inspiration photo below as well.
5. I started reading Sophie Kinsella's latest book, "Wedding Night." And it's so good - as are all her books! Once I finish this one, I have Sophie's "I've got your number" to read!
Have a great weekend!!! xoxo, E