Friday, June 28, 2013

5 Things Friday

Jumping on the 5 Things Friday bandwagon with all the other bloggers out there!

1. We're taking a quick trip to Dallas this weekend! I'm super excited to spend some time in one of my favorite cities. I see some quality time at Northpark Mall, Crate and Barrel (I've got a house warming giftcard burning a hole in my pocket), Ikea and more in my future!

2. I will be in NYC in less than 1 week with Mommacita! I can barely contain my excitement!! Trips to Manhattan with Momma are some of my most cherished memories. I know we're going to have a great time! I really hope we're able to stop by the new Kate Spade store as well!
We've already got our tickets to Motown (my friend Daniel is in the show - can't wait to see him!) and Kinky Boots (this year's Tony winner). Hoping to get tickets to Matilda as well.

3. I tried chorizo this week at the Rick Bayless event! Add it to the new "tastes" list on my 25 while 25!

4. I've made a couple more updates to the house... Super excited for the monogramed euro sham for my guest room! Inspiration photo below as well.

   
    

5. I started reading Sophie Kinsella's latest book, "Wedding Night." And it's so good - as are all her books! Once I finish this one, I have Sophie's "I've got your number" to read!

  

Have a great weekend!!! xoxo, E


2 comments:

  1. Your home is really looking great! Hope you have a great time in NYC and that our weather cools down enough for it to be enjoyable while you're here :)

    And given your blog name, you should totally go to the Louboutin store downtown. Way better than the UES one.

    www.preppypanache.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those house shots are ADORABLE! I'm using them for my own house inspiration, so thank you! Also, a big thanks for the Instagram recommendations. I checked out them and loved them! Have a fabulous weekend!

    PS: Say "hi" to Dallas for me; its my home!

    ReplyDelete