Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Instagram Envy

Hi, my name is Elizabeth.
And I have Instagram Envy.
What is Instagram Envy, you ask?
Well, allow me to clue you in...


Not only is this feed chock-full of gorgeous and girlie fashion...

(That Burberry skirt is calling my name! I hear you love bug!)

But it also has Louis Pierre. I mean, come on, I'm in love!



 


 

 

This feed is the one that has truly moved my love of Instagram into a full blown case of Instagram Envy! Not only is Marissa an employee at Oscar de la Renta, but she has two of the most adorable tots ever! Her feed makes me smile and dream of living the glamorous life in NYC!

  








Please tell me I'm not the only one afflicted with Instagram Envy! 
xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. I now know what instagram envy is and I have it.

    www.preppypanache.com

    ReplyDelete