Monday, June 10, 2013

Everything Etsy

This isn't my first "Etsy love" post, and I'm sure it will not be my last. I recently downloaded the Etsy app and started using it to bookmark my favorite shops and products - rather than the old school way of screenshotting that I had been using up until that point.

Most of my favorite shops on Etsy are delightfully creative paper companies (more on my dream of being one of those people at a later date). After stalking Instagram during the National Stationery Show, my list of favorites definitely grew.




I think this print would be perfect for my bathroom at the new house...

1/2/3/4/5

I'm still searching for the perfect throw pillow for the dreaming corner chair in my living room. I think I may have found it in this Etsy shop.

This one also makes my heart pitter patter a little faster!

Last, but not least, in this Etsy roundup - allow me to introduce you to The Flair Exchange.





I am seriously thinking of adding these to my living room or guest room decor. Love love love!
xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment