I could seriously live in skirts and dresses! Even though I've given up shopping for Lent, I couldn't help but make my Spring wardrobe wish list - and there's no shortage of bold patterns and bright colors!
- I'm having a little bit of a love affair with lime citrus - chartreuse - whatever you want to label it, it's divine. Dear J.Crew, thank you for bringing these lovelies into my life!
- Fun and flirty A-line skirts. I am a pretty big fan of anchors, stripes and dots - uhhh have you seen these skirts?! They're calling my name! I've also been drawn to red lately, and as a long standing lover of navy, I just can't get enough of the top right skirt.
- How effortlessly adorable is this dress? Again with the navy and stripes... I know... but it's simply the perfect "Saturday errands" dress! I nearly squealed aloud when I saw these beige wedges on J.Crew Factory's site. My favorite pair of tan cork wedges from J.Crew met their untimely death while I was walking back to the office from a meeting last summer. I've desperately been searching for a replacement pair. Ta da! I found them!
- The 5-inch chino from J.Crew is my all time favorite. Again, I'm loving the bold print of the blue! I'm also swooning over these mint oxford shorties. Finally, seersucker... need I say more?
- And for those chilly nights out with friends, these great lightweight cardigans - and that delightful striped blazer - are my favorite!
So, is it Spring yet? xoxo, E