Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Itching for Spring

Spring is my absolute favorite time of year. It's always been a toss up between Spring and Fall, but there is something about surviving the bitter temps (and in Oklahoma, the powerfully cold winds) and feeling the warm Spring sun on your skin. Mmmm, I love that feeling!

I could seriously live in skirts and dresses! Even though I've given up shopping for Lent, I couldn't help but make my Spring wardrobe wish list - and there's no shortage of bold patterns and bright colors!


  • I'm having a little bit of a love affair with lime citrus - chartreuse - whatever you want to label it, it's divine. Dear J.Crew, thank you for bringing these lovelies into my life! 



  • Fun and flirty A-line skirts. I am a pretty big fan of anchors, stripes and dots - uhhh have you seen these skirts?! They're calling my name! I've also been drawn to red lately, and as a long standing lover of navy, I just can't get enough of the top right skirt.




  • How effortlessly adorable is this dress? Again with the navy and stripes... I know... but it's simply the perfect "Saturday errands" dress! I nearly squealed aloud when I saw these beige wedges on J.Crew Factory's site. My favorite pair of tan cork wedges from J.Crew met their untimely death while I was walking back to the office from a meeting last summer. I've desperately been searching for a replacement pair. Ta da! I found them!



  • The 5-inch chino from J.Crew is my all time favorite. Again, I'm loving the bold print of the blue! I'm also swooning over these mint oxford shorties. Finally, seersucker... need I say more?


  • And for those chilly nights out with friends, these great lightweight cardigans - and that delightful striped blazer - are my favorite! 



So, is it Spring yet? xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment