Thursday, February 21, 2013

Welcomed Distraction

I am so incredibly grateful for my amazing family and friends. The day has been less than stellar after a phone call from the dermatologist with my biopsy results. However, I'm thankful for early detection and have my surgery scheduled for early March.

Even though it's been an emotional day, I am pretty good at distracting myself. So, I've been very productive catching up on tv shows and pinning ideas for my new house! Here's a little sample of some of the inspiration:

Monogramed Euro shams for guest bedroom



Love the light fixture and arrangement of furniture with fireplace focal point



Inspiration color for Master Bedroom side table refinishing project!



I am a BIG fan of gray - and I'm strongly leaning towards "Gray Shingle" by Sherwin Williams for the interior paint color throughout the house.



I'm also totally swooning over these wallpapers from Urban Outfitters!



Getting a little bit anxious about the home inspection on Wednesday, but hopefully all will go well and I can start putting some of these ideas in motion after closing on March 15th!

What would we do without design blogs, the web and Pinterest?!

xoxo, E


p.s. I love this picture that my sweet friend Caitlin posted on her blog - still makes me giggle!




2 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry you didn't get the news that you were hoping for, but like you said, TG for early detection and best of luck with your surgery.

    I love all of your home pics and can't wait to incorporate some of them into my home some day.

    http://www.preppypanache.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that your surgery goes well in March sweetie!!!

    Loving all your house pictures...decorating is SOO much fun. I remember hitting up TJ Maxx like none other when we first moved. Haha. ;)

    And heavens, I just love that little no habla ingles picture. Haha. It is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete