Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week-end Roundup

It was a crazy last half of the week and weekend - So much going on and so much fun!

  • First up, my house inspection was on Wednesday - and overall, it went VERY well! Minor repairs, but luckily they all fall under the amount that the seller agreed to pay to repair. Hallelujah!! This is what a home inspection looks like from my point of view. Lots of sitting and anxiously waiting!
  • And just in case you wanted to see it again - because I definitely never get tired of looking at it - here's my lovely little bungalow - MINE!!!!
  • I spent a great deal of time Thursday and Friday calling about homeowner's insurance quotes - did you know that Oklahoma is the 3rd most expensive state to insure your home? That's right! (Florida and Texas are #1 and #2, respectively - you're welcome for that bit of useless info)
  • There is a lot that must be done to acquire a mortgage loan - whew! 
  • We have the best group in our office - when one suffers, we all suffer. Cameron and I had migraines on Friday afternoon, so everyone donned their sunnies to shield the bright lights of the office!
  • Friday night a group of us met up for drinks and then went to a birthday party for one of the DJs for The Spy FM, a locally owned and operated radio station here in town. The Electro Lounge re-opened for the event, and boy did we have a good time - glow necklaces and all!
  


  • Saturday was a very relaxing day of finally taking the time to put away the clothes and shoes that piled up on various chairs in my apartment throughout the week. 
  • I took a little time to switch all the dry cleaner hangers in my closet to the slim line. I have had the new hangers sitting in my closet for WEEKS! Time just slips away! Turns out a few of the throw away hangers made a perfect rainbow - OCD much? hehe

  • I finally switched my year-round tree to OKC Thunder colors!!
  • If you need me in the next - oh, couple of months - you will likely find me in Home Depot. I literally squealed when one of the associates showed me this kit where you can treat your tub and make it sparkly white again! 
  • Can we also talk about how great the customer service is at Home Depot? 
    It's bomb dot com.

  • While driving on Saturday, I happened to spot this new Thunder Up! graffiti and had to snap a pic!!

  • And to round out this roundup post, our Spring Events video for work is complete! If you are so inclined to watch, here's the link. Can we talk about how awkward this thumbnail pic is of me? Gotta laugh!

Alrighty, it's time to get ready for a busy week of events. It's Downtown Employee Appreciation Week, so we have awesome free events everyday for downtown employees! Have a great week!
    xoxo, E

    No comments:

    Post a Comment