Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Favorites

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a Friday! Seriously, folks. I'm singing Rebecca Black's "Friday" in my head right now....

So, as we kick off this long weekend - which is also the start of college football - which is also my two year anniversary with M :) - I thought I'd leave you with a few of my favorites on this fabulous Friday!!

Playlist Favorites
50 Ways to Say Goodbye, Train
Some Nights, Fun
Whistle, Flo Rida
Run, Matt Nathanson feat. Sugarland
Good Time, Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen
Call Me Maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen (not sure I'll ever get tired of this one)
Everybody Talks, Neon Trees
Scream, Usher
This City, Patrick Stump
Jesus in Disguise, Brandon Heath
Rise, Shawn McDonald
White Flag, Chris Tomlin
Well Done, Moriah Peters

TV Show Favorites
Suits, USA
White Collar, USA
Pretty Little Liars, ABC Family
(Currently I'm on Season 2 - and I hear the finale of Season 3 was shocking enough to make it on CNN - eek!!)
Make It or Break It, ABC Family
Common Law, USA (currently on hiatus)
Fairly Legal, USA (currently on hiatus)

Favorite Blogs
Pencil Shavings
Class and Sass
In this Wonderful Life
Oh So Beautiful Paper
Brunch at Saks
Absolutely Bositively
Sunny Side Up
The Shultzes
Millie Holloman Photography
Style Me Pretty - duh!

Secret:
Some days I wish I could be a stationery designer - seriously, I swoon over gorgeous paper, beautiful fonts and the elegance of embossing! Ahh! I'm getting chills just thinking about it! Oh So Beautiful Paper totally feeds my addiction!!

Favorite Things about My Life Right Now
- Big news to announce on September 12th/13th
- An amazingly wonderful and kind boyfriend - seriously, this guy works so hard to make me happy and my life easier. I don't say "thank you" enough. So, thank you M! I love you.
::Sorry for being mushy::


- Parents that support me to the nth degree. Seriously, I'm overwhelmed by their love and constant attitude of "That's great! Go for it!!"


- My sweet Bella. I am moderately (read: massively) obsessed with this puppy and those big puppy eyes! She's such a smart dog and keeps us laughing all the time!


- I have amazing friends! And a great Oklahoma-family!

I am feeling enormously blessed and full of love for my "favorites" on this Friday!! Have a wonderful holiday weekend everyone! Thankful for all active and former military members who defend our freedom!!

xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment