Friday, August 24, 2012

Fall & Football

It's cooled down a bit here in OKC and college football starts a week from tomorrow!


I love this time of year so much. The cool, crisp air. The leaves changing colors. The chunky sweaters and scarves. The boots... oh how I love the boots!

In preparation for my favorite time of year, I've compiled a few Fall "must haves" - or in my case, "must dream about"

1. Henri Bendel Brown and White Plus Barrel
Could this bag be any more perfect for Fall?! Love the colors and the nod to the Henri Bendel pattern!
 
2. This adorable Hacking Jacket from J. Crew

I'm dying over this whole look - although I'd probably opt for a pair of emerald green pants! This jacket, and the elbow patches, have me swooning!


3. Quilted Vests from J.Crew!!
I've blogged about my love of vests one too many times, but I must do it again this fall! I'll probably opt for the navy so I can wear it more, but how fun is the hot pink?!



4. Finally, I'm loving these sweaters! Also from J.Crew.




 
 
Bring on Fall and football! I'm ready!
 
xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment