Sunday, August 12, 2012

I really want to blog

I really want to blog. As in, I really want to stick to blogging. When I was in college, I had no problem consistently blogging the happenings of this college chick's life over at Olive My Life!

It seems that post-college, I can't seem to get my act together. I'm sitting here watching Cupcake Wars right now and 2 of the 4 contestants said "I was working in (fill in the blank here) for 8 years and decided that it wasn't for me anymore, so I opened up a bakery." Boy, did these ears hear that!

Don't worry, this dessert-aholic isn't about to open a cupcakery. However, I have been pondering a few potential career changes. I just don't feel like I'm doing "it." Is that normal for a 20-something? I am also fearful of being the girl who is always going to be: an event planner, or a writer, or a doctor, or a dancer, or an entrepreneur. I just want to pick something and be the most bomb-diggity at it!

I read so many blogs of these amazing women who seem to have it all together, and I want to be like that! But maybe they were where I am at my age...

Get to the point, Elizabeth... I really want to blog, so I shall. Even if I feel like my life is too chaotic and ever-changing, there are still some really awesome things happening!

So, add me to your "daily reads" because it's going to be worth it. Well, some days it won't. But it mostly will!

No comments:

Post a Comment