Thursday, August 30, 2012

Going to the Cathedral

My sweet friend Vicky, from Class and Sass, is getting married!! She and her fiance have set the date for October 2013, and I am beyond blessed to be her wedding planner and help with all the details!

I told M the other day that I really feel like Vicky and I are soul sisters. For example, we both showed up to dinner last weekend in nautical prints and Bridier Baubles jewelery! We simply had to snap a pic - even in the cruddy lighting of the Italian restaurant.

 
So far, we have the following booked:
Reception Venue
Photographer
 
And we're making good progress on:
The Cathedral (they're pretty sure they have finalized their choice)
Invitation Suite - I can't wait to go look at the design, in person, with Miss V!
 
I couldn't think of a sweeter friend to help with the biggest day of her life. We are constantly giggling and texting about wedding fun!! I love this girl!
 
Many more updates to come!
 
xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest!! I am so lucky to have you help plan my wedding and can't wait to see what a fabulous day it will be next year!

    ReplyDelete