Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

It's been a wonderful - and productive - weekend!

One of my favorite things about my Saturday job is that I love the products we sell. My new stationery and return address stamp came in!



And I picked up two new rings to coordinate with my ring that I always wear, which used to be Mommacita's.



Also, a few new Fall and Halloween items were added to my apartment. Oh, I just love the holiday seasons!







Mommacita sent me this towel - and a boy pumpkin towel for M.



My mini-gallery is looking pretty great as well!



To round out the weekend, we went to the Oklahoma State Fair!!



We split a cinnamon roll - and took a brief break from the diet, lol



YAY State Fair!!



We had a really great weekend together, but it's time for the work week again. How do the weekends fly by so fast?

Live life glamorously,
Elizabeth

As always, here's a silly pic to leave you with. We found these treasures at Michael's today.


1 comment: