Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Chalk It Up

I'm pretty sure you're tired of hearing that I have the best job in OKC, but it's true. And I absolutely work with the best people. 

Prove it? Okay.

On Friday, we spent the afternoon "installing" the new chalk wall in Bricktown.

You read that right - a chalk wall. Meander just east of the Bricktown entry bridge, between Reno and Sheridan, and you'll find yourself in the presence of our latest public art project. 

Our team went out there to get the wall started - and while that was fun in and of itself - the best was when people would stop to look at what we were doing, and then pick up a piece of chalk and add their own stamp to the mix. 







I penned this little ditty for my friend Elisa. 
We both have an [appropriately sized] crush on Nick Collison, so I knew she'd love it!


I was super impressed with Cam's rendition of the Skydance Bridge!






I love me a good "subtext" hashtag, but I really love it when hashtags are used strategically and purposefully. For instance, I just found this picture because she used the hashtag! 


I was talking to someone over the weekend about my career path since college. I never thought I'd stay in OKC after I graduated. But here I am, 4 years later, and I fall in love with this city more and more every day.

My job is a big part of that, and I couldn't be more grateful for the opportunities it affords me... like chalking in the middle of the workday. 

xoxo, E



No comments:

Post a Comment