Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A New Year, All the Possibilities

2015 is going to be big! I'm calling it right now. Write down this moment - January 6, at whatever time you're reading this - 2015 is going to be huge!


I mean, how bad could a year be when it starts with awesome photo booth props and a bottle of champagne?!

I took some time over the break to brainstorm my goals for 2015. But before I share, I want to recap the top 5 things that happened in my life in 2014:

1. I started my business, Loops & Belles.
2. I got a new job working for a cause that I've been passionate about for as long as I can remember!
3. I completed a list of 25 goals while 25 years old. 
4. I ran my first (and second... and third...) half marathon!
5. I was named one of okc.BIZ's "Forty Under 40."

And then of course, a photo-glimpse into 2014...


Oh yes, 2014 was indeed good to me. 

And with a little luck - and prayer and grace - I know that 2015 will be just as rewarding! 

Here are a few of the things that I'm looking forward to/some of the goals that I have for 2015:
1. Celebrate 5 years of being cancer free on February 9!
2. Grow my business.
3. Spend time with friends.
4. Take full advantage of that nonstop flight from OKC to Charlotte to spend time with my family!
5. Eat more fruits and veggies. 
6. Run three half marathons: Oklahoma City, Chicago, Plano.
7. Be a faith-filled, big-thinking, bet the farm, risk taker. (Anyone else loving this series at Life Church?)

In lieu of resolutions, I have seen a lot of people share their "one word" for 2015. Well, I still set my goals for the year, but I did something that I'd never done before - I wrote them down & prominently posted them on my fridge. I was intentional with my goal-setting. 

... And then I stumbled on a word that I want my year to be defined by: intentional.

I want to be intentional in my faith, intentional in my business, intentional in my relationships, and intentional in how I love, how I care for, and how I serve others. 

I'm so excited for all that this year has in store! 
xoxo, E


No comments:

Post a Comment