Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Big Dreams, Dumbfounded Moments

You might have seen on Facebook (or on Loops & Belles' Instagram) that I had a pretty big announcement to make last Friday. Yes, I keep having "big announcements," but to be fair, big things keep happening!

I am absolutely over the moon to say that Chirps & Cheers is now carrying Loops & Belles.


But let me back up a few steps...

I was in the store shopping after the New Year and Susan asked me how things were going with the cards. I updated her on the Green Bambino news and said that I had some new designs to release over the next few weeks. 

Susan then said, "Well, I want to talk to you about having your cards in the store."

You guys. I was dumbfounded.

I had told someone a few months prior that while some people dream of having their products in Target (and don't get me wrong, I'm one of those people), one of my big dreams is to have my cards in Chirps & Cheers. 

The store is heaven for any paper person and has fostered my love of snail mail over the years.

And you guys, Loops & Belles is on their shelves!!!

So much excitement. So much joy. So much gratitude. I still can't believe it!!

I think I may be squealing over this for the next few months. I have fallen in love with so many products and designers because of this shop, and now my cards are among them. 

SQUEAL!!!

I know that I'm gushing, but I just can't help myself!! 

Allow me to compose myself to say this: Susan has been so supportive, encouraging and offered such great advise as I've worked to build my business. It is such a privilege to know her, and it means the world to me that Loops & Belles is in her store. 

I can't believe that January is almost over. 2015 has been so wonderful to me thus far! In honor of how speedy January has been - and how quickly February 14 will be here - I want to give you all a little Valentine's gift...

Through Saturday, receive a FREE card of your choice with any Loops & Belles purchase. Just include which card you'd like in the notes section at checkout! 

xoxo, E


No comments:

Post a Comment