Thursday, January 8, 2015

100 Names in 365 Days

Thank you all so much for your excitement and support over yesterday's big announcement that Loops & Belles landed its first retail establishment! I'm one lucky girl to have so many wonderful friends!!

Well, one of my 26 while 26 goals was to finish my Lettered Letters project. I got the idea to mail 100 handwritten letters over the course of a year from a blog that I read. I started the project when I was 25, but I made it a goal to finish the letters before my 27th birthday.

I planned out exactly how many letters I'd need to send per month to reach my goal. I made a list of about 100 names - realizing that I'd probably meet new people over the course of the year that I'd want to send letters to - and since I only skipped one month of writing, I completed the project in 13 months. Not too shabby!



Obviously, I get joy from writing notes and going through the ritual of addressing, sealing, and stamping an envelope, but the real reward came from some of the responses that I received. I just have to share a few of them with you!



To be honest, I'm a little sad to see my Lettered Letters project come to a close. However, I still have quite a few items to complete on my 26 while 26 list, so it's definitely nice to have this item checked off!

Today is my "Friday," as I'm off to North Carolina tomorrow for a long weekend at home with the family.

I hope you guys have a great weekend, and I'll see you on Monday!

xoxo, E


No comments:

Post a Comment