Friday, January 23, 2015

A Little More Progress - 26 while 26

In case I haven't said it enough, the weather this past weekend was absolutely astounding! In addition to going to Ft. Worth and the zoo, I knocked two more 26 while 26 items off my list!

First up - I had a few friends over to play card games on Sunday afternoon. We laughed and shared stories for three hours straight. How great are these minion playing cards that Erick picked up in the dollar section of Target?!



"Kings in the Corner" was followed by a few rounds of "Cards Against Humanity." I'm not ashamed to admit that I laughed harder than I have in a very long time, for about 5 minutes straight, to the point of tears streaming down my face at the thought of a Biblical plague of boogers. (Yes, it was the card I played, but still! Can you imagine boogers raining down from Heaven?!)

Anyway. We had such a blast, and I think this is going to be a regular thing!

Second - I had the day off from work on Monday, so I decided to tackle my "spend some time at the driving range" goal. 


Please disregard my terrible form - and then my even worse form. The last time I took a golf lesson was like 15 years ago. I also do not plan on returning to golf unless it's simply to drive the cart. 



Whew, glad that item is checked off the list! I'm not someone who enjoys doing things that I'm not good at, so I'm excited to move on to some of the more fun goals on my list! 

Like the photography class I'm taking tomorrow :)

I've also got some more big news for Loops & Belles to share next week. I'm so very excited!!

xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment