Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Almost Turkey Time

While most of you are gearing up for a long holiday weekend, I'm in the middle of the busiest week of my year! This past weekend, I got to experience my first snow as a homeowner -- I really love this picture of my little house covered in white!


This week has already been amazing though. Mommacita arrived Monday night, and we immediately hunkered down on the couch to watch TV. She introduced me to "Hostages" and "The Blacklist" -- seriously awesome shows. I am officially hooked.


The recipes are out on the counter and the grocery list is done. The best food of the year will be cooking in my kitchen in less than 24 hours!!


Momma and I also went to see "Catching Fire" last night. I am a big fan of The Hunger Games, but you guys, this sequel was even better! I'm even ready to go back to the theater and see it again. Jennifer Lawrence is flawless.

  

Seriously, some of my favorite pictures with Momma are the outtakes. The time we spend together is almost always full of laughs! I wouldn't want it any other way.

It might be a little silent over here for the rest of the week... I hope you and your loved ones have a great holiday!

I'll see you on the other side of the food coma.
xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment