Friday, October 11, 2013

5 Things Friday

1. This weekend, if you find yourself wondering what I'm doing, which I'm sure so many of you do, let this be a preview of the work to be done for Vicky's wedding reception tomorrow! I'm so excited to finally see the vision come together - and I'm VERY thankful that B will be there to help me set up the space!



2. I finally have a dining room table! Naturally, I taped pieces of copy paper together to size out the dimensions of the table before committing to the purchase. (Yes, I'm a little OCD but it works!) I'm so SO so happy with the purchase!



I cannot wait to shop for fabric to recover the seat cushions! I am also dreaming (and drooling) over a variety of Pippin + Pearl original paintings for the large (and bare) wall in my dining room.

3. We had a meeting on the new rooftop event space for Plenty Mercantile this week. I am obsessed. Not only was the weather perfect that morning, but the views are pretty stellar as well. I wonder if they'd let me bring my laptop up one weekend and work in the space? Seriously, it'd be a hub of creativity and productivity!

  

 


4. We had VIP tickets to the Blu Party during the 2013 Oklahoma Regatta Festival.


It was a pretty chilly evening, so I got to pull out my favorite J.Crew coat. Forgive the mirror selfie. But I had to document the fact that I wore this coat! I'm really bad about having a lot of coats, but only wearing my North Face fleeces. I was also obsessed with the bistro tables at the event! I'm always looking for cool ideas for our upcoming events!


5. Today is my parents' wedding anniversary! I am definitely thankful they said "I do" 27 years ago. Momma sent me this text earlier this week and it just tickled me to no end. I love this woman so much and want to be exactly like her!


Have a great weekend! xoxo, E


2 comments:

  1. Mommacita Greene-Newton!!October 11, 2013 at 4:09 AM

    Many memories over 27 years!! So thankful that you have been a part of them for over 25 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I can't wait to see how it all comes together tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete