Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Meeting Milo

I feel like I have been counting down the days to the arrival of Baby Boy Wiser for the last 3 months. Well, on Saturday night I got the best text from Em: "Look what I did today!"


Is he not the most beautiful newborn ever?! Seriously, look at him! This picture was taken mere hours after he was born. I can't get over that little face. [Although it's really no surprise that baby boy is darling - his big brother is one of my favorites also!]

After getting a little "welcome to the world" present for the little mister, I dashed off to the hospital to meet this munchkin. 


You guys, he makes the cutest little squeaking noises - and he's just as adorable in person! Is there anything better than soft baby hair and baby cheeks? 

Okay, I'm gushing...

I probably asked four or five times over the course of her pregnancy, "Have you guys settled on a name yet?" Well, I asked that question for the final time on Sunday... Introducing Benjamin Milo Harrison Wiser. 

Baby Milo!!


Oh, and Em caught a candid of me multi-tasking while baby Milo snoozed. Love this little baby burrito!


I left the hospital with a hint of newborn baby smell on my clothes. They should bottle that stuff. It's so sweet & soothing! 

xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment