Wednesday, July 10, 2013

She did a little shopping...

As I said, I had one of the best weekends with Mommacita over the 4th of July. Not only did we see Broadway shows, but we took some time to tour the city, and of course, there was shopping.

This is going to be a picture-heavy post, so buckle up... Let's start with the fun stuff: the shopping swag!

Who doesn't love a great little Kate Spade bag? My favorite detail is in the strap - 
one side is the bright coral color, the other is electric pink!
***
Speaking of electric pink - take a look at these shoes! I've been drooling over them for a couple weeks. 

***
What girl doesn't love some new jewelry?
***
Hey there, pretty. Kate Spade did well!
***
Now onto the sightseeing portion of the trip! All aboard the open-air bus!
***
Ever since I started my job at Downtown OKC, I've become much more aware of the "happenings" in other cities. I got so excited when I saw the Citi Bike bike-share stations in NYC - Momma was adorable and started pointing out the stations as we passed them!
 ***
You guys, they even have stoplights for the bike lane! Adorbs!
***
I totally fell in love with this public art piece we spotted on our tour.
 ***
Can we pause and talk about the pop-up parks? Oh, the lovely little parks. 
I want all of these in Downtown OKC.



***
Now, on to your typical NYC pics!



 ***
One World Trade Center

 ***
Hey Brooklyn baby
 ***
"You'll stay up, 'til this dump shines like the top of the Chrysler Building!"
Name that movie...  "Annie" of course!!
***
Oh, New York, I miss you already!! Until next time... xoxo, E


No comments:

Post a Comment