Wednesday, July 3, 2013

5 Things Friday (Couple Days Early)

I'm jumping on a plane tomorrow morning - far too early for this non-morning person - and on the other end of my sky trip will be a long weekend in NYC with Mommacita!! So. Freakin'. Excited.

So, since I'll be "out of the office" on Friday, I decided to do my "5 Things Friday" a couple days early!

1. Have you heard of a Cronut?

Well, I heard about it twice this past weekend (then a third time when Carly blogged about them here) The second time was when Momma sent this text:
Remember when I said I wasn't a morning person? Well, I can always make an exception for a few things, especially a girls weekend with Momma and yummy food. We'll see you bright and early Mr. Dominique Ansel!

2. If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen your fair share of Roo pics, my favorite puppy these days. Although he is Ferr's dog, I think he prefers me. Don't you think?
     
  

3. We went to the Frontier Country Annual Awards luncheon last week and 3 of our events/programs won awards! I was particularly proud of the award that Starlight Supper received. 
Bird's-eye view of Starlight Supper. It's still my favorite event that I've planned!

4. I saw this on Pinterest the other day and it really stuck with me. Let's be better than our bad day!

 5. I'm starting a new series on the blog next week, and I'm super excited! Here's a little preview...

Have a great 4th of July weekend! xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. Love that Pinterest quote! And that gorgeous picture of that event! And YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete