Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm proud

Typically, when you call someone prideful, it's a bad thing. Pride can have such a negative connotation. Well, I object the connotation and say that my pride this morning is nothing but sheer joy and jubilation.

I am so incredibly proud of my cousin, Will-I-Am (you can thank Mommacita for that nickname, love it!), for getting into Chapel Hill! We are going to have the first Tarheel of the cousins!





I could not be prouder of the man he is turning into. Will is kind, caring, a hard-worker, so incredibly intelligent, funny, a good brother and what an athlete! My "little" cousin is taller than me now, and I couldn't be happier about that one too!

He is going to kick butt in college, and I'm sure that my pride will only continue to swell as he continues to do great things.

Live life glamorously,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment