Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my apartment -- I must admit that I think it's ok to start decorating for Christmas as soon as Halloween passes -- although, I think Christmas music should wait until after Thanksgiving. (Confession: I did download Amy Grant's "Tennessee Christmas" two weeks ago)

I love, love, LOVE Thanksgiving - it's my favorite time with my family, and I'll be home in NC in less than 2 weeks!! I give Mr. Turkey his day, but this is the Christmas season!

Last night while I was pulling out the ornaments for my "big" tree, I couldn't help but smile. I realized that unwrapping my ornaments is a lot like opening presents.



I had forgotten some of the new ornaments I bought at Crate & Barrel's after Christmas sale.



Here is the finished product!



The rest of my apartment is decked out in Christmas decor as well, but I don't want to post any more until Christmas. Mommacita and Papas are coming to OKC for Christmas this year, and I'm determined for it to be a great celebration, even if we aren't at "home." So the rest of my Christmas decor is a surprise for them!!

I've been pinning a lot of Christmas ideas - you can check out my board here - but beware, it might just get you in the mood to start decorating!!

Live life glamorously,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment