Awkward moments... everyone has them. Some are worse than others.
- When you wave to a friend, and then you realize it's not who you thought it was.
- When you look in a mirror and wonder how many conversations you've had today with that piece of spinach stuck in your teeth.
- When you drop 1/4 of your bagel on the floor of the restaurant - cream cheese side down.
(that happened to me yesterday)
- When you can't remember someone's name, so you keep calling them "dude" or "girl" - "Oh hey girl! I haven't seen you in forever!" "So good to see you dude!"
- When you're texting about someone - but you accidentally type their name in the "to" - unfortunately, that's happened to me before - luckily, I wasn't texting something negative - serves me right!
I think the most awkward situation is when you pretend not to see someone - even though they are right in front of you - and sometimes are waving to get your attention.
It works out nicely when that person is trying to avoid you too - I found myself in a similar situation Friday night. What could have been extremely awkward was absolutely hilarious because we were both avoiding each other. Well, maybe I found it funny because I had just seen this on Pinterest, and I couldn't get it out of my head!