Monday, October 10, 2011

Guilty Pleasures...

My television shows are my guilty pleasure, and my favorites this fall are:

1. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (you have permission to judge)
2. Gossip Girl
3. 90210
4. Unforgettable (on CBS)
5. Modern Family
6. Revenge - my total, complete and unquestionable FAVORITE!
7. Project Runway

I do have to admit though, I usually make good use of my TV time - I download a few of my favorites to watch at the gym while I work out. Or I use the machines that let me plug in my headphones and watch.

Speaking of, must run to the gym! It's almost time for the new episode of RHOBH!!

Live life and indulge glamorously,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you watched RHoBH tonight. Wasn't it awful! I'm proud to be from the south, where they teach manners!

    ReplyDelete