Friday, October 28, 2011

Glitter-rama

All that glitters isn’t always gold – unless of course you have gold glitter.

And boy did we ever! A group of us stayed late at work on Tuesday night to shoot a new spot for a client, and glitter took on a starring role.

The concept was a puppet show to a Christmas song with the lyrics redone to fit the messaging for the client. It was a lot of fun to put on my “stage manager” hat and help the process run efficiently and smoothly – with a big dose of fun thrown in!

After a couple “dress rehearsals” we decided it was time for the “tech rehearsal” – aka it was time for the glitter rockets to fire…

As you can see, the three of us that were puppeteers got the worst of the fallout. After 5 or 6 rounds of glitter firing, we determined we had what we needed. After failing at my attempt to de-glitter-ify myself, I decided to embrace the shimmer and sparkle.

There is still glitter strewn about the office – and quite a bit in my bathroom at home. But I must admit, it was such a fun night. It’s always fun for me to have the opportunity to utilize the “entertainment” knowledge that I gained in college and have a blast with my colleagues.

So… the question buzzing in my head now is, “When’s the next shoot?”

Live life glamorously and with glitter,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment