Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bragging on a Friend

I feel unbelievably blessed to call Kelly my friend. You might remember me bragging on her here, but today I'm going to UBER brag!

Kelly is a seriously talented artist, like unbelievably so. (If you follow her on Instagram or Facebook, you already know just how true this statement is.)

Last year, she started her business - Pet Portraits by Kelly. She has the ability to capture the personality of people's pets from a photo and create a beautifully hand-drawn piece of art.

I love it that Kelly shows the process of working on the drawings. It's so fun to see how they come together!





There's no denying this girl's talent - especially when she does a side-by-side of the pet photo and her drawing.




I mean, right?!

Kelly has tried to convince me, on multiple occasions, that I need to get a puppy. However, I'm pretty sure my allergies and my desire to keep my furniture in its current condition will prohibit this purchase. In the meantime, I'll just continue to ooh and aah over her work.

I've shared a few of my favorites below, but I strongly suggest you scroll through her site and see the rest.






Kelly has been such a huge source of support for me as I've developed and launched Loops & Belles. It's so wonderful to have such great community, and I couldn't be prouder of all that she has accomplished!

Here's to a 2015 filled with more beautiful Pet Portraits by Kelly!

xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment