Well, it's been nearly a month since I last posted... and man oh man, it's been a crazy month!
- Momma and I did The Color Run in Dallas - always so much fun!
- Naturally, you have to take pictures after every color stop!
- Our Starlight Supper event was a HUGE success! It was a source of anxiety and stress for me (as any new event can be), but I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.
- The event was a fundraiser for an alternative high school in downtown OKC - We invited 4 local chefs to each prepare a course during the outdoor dinner event.
- The event received great media attention, and social media was abuzz with positive remarks and gorgeous photos!
- I celebrated my birthday with some fun goodies and great times with friends - So far, 25 has been very good to me!!
(We decided to be silly and do the sorority girl pose that's oh so popular with the young kids these days... I can say that now since I'm a quarter of a century old!)
- And the biggest April event of all... I moved into my house!! I plan to overwhelm you with pictures of the progress over the next few days!
Whew, after a crazy busy month, I suppose it's time we welcome May!