Friday, May 10, 2013

Master of the House

BEFORE
It's so funny to look back at the before photos of my house and see just how much it has changed! 


IN PROGRESS
We painted the walls gray and all the woodwork was painted a beautiful, high gloss, bright white. 



AFTER
One of the first things I wanted to change was the ceiling fixture. It provided nearly no overhead lighting, and the style was simply not mine. I opted to do a basic ceiling fan, and resolve the lighting woes with lamps. (Momma has taught me well!) 

I finally got around to refinishing my less-than-ideal bedside tables. (Two years later... cough cough) And I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! We had gorgeous weather over the weekend, so it was fun to be outside working on this project.

Side by Side Before & After

Organizing my closet is still on my to-do list, but everything is hanging and in its place - just not color coordinated or arranged by style. (OCD much?)


Drum roll please...

Here's my master bedroom all put together!! 
(Well, I still need to unpack and arrange accessories, but you know what I mean!)

I'm totally in love with my room! xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment