Thursday, May 30, 2013

Looking Like My Home

I spent quite a bit of time last week accessorizing my living room. I have to say, it's seriously starting to look like my home!


Close up of the mantel. I plan to add some color to the "E" with washi tape.

I'm planning on getting a piece of plywood or wainscoting, painting it a bright color and installing it behind this piece. I hate seeing all of the cords behind the books!

I finally got around to putting together this corner of the living room - I've affectionately nicknamed it the reading and dreaming corner.

I also gave the succulent a friend by adding the green "E" to the cubbyhole.

I nearly jumped for joy when I saw a package from the Diva family sitting on my front stoop. I adore my new napkins and placemats! They did such a great job coordinating the colors to what I chose for my bathroom! Love you Diva girls!
I've got an event for work on Saturday, so tomorrow I'll be giving you a rundown of our trip to Hawaii 2 weeks ago. I'll see you on the other side of the weekend! xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment