Monday, July 14, 2014

Hold On, Chicken IN a Biscuit

Let me start by painting a picture for you...

We were standing around the office as Brandi read "45 Hilariously Ridiculous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes That Will Make You Want To Punch Something."

Wait, you don't do that in your office? Well, if the curiosity is killing you, here's the list.

Anyway, when Brandi got to #27 things got interesting...

27. “I’d rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin.” - Gwyneth Paltrow

Wow. Yeah, okay Gwynie, those are the same. Brandi, Mallory and I couldn't believe it. Then Mallory said, "I mean, Easy Cheese on a chicken biscuit is like the best thing ever!" "Wait, what? That's a thing?!" I was skeptical. "Yes! It's so good! I'll bring them next week."

Fast forward through the weekend and Mal walks into the office with a Target bag. Wait a second... Chicken in a Biskit crackers?!

Lightbulb.

Oof. Yeah, crackers, that makes more sense!


Thank you Mallory for bringing this treat to the office and contributing to my 26 while 26 goal of trying 26 new tastes! And thanks Sis for taking these, er, "flattering" photos of me trying the cheesy biskit.

All smiles to start... Ok, here we go!


Uh - not loving it... Hmm, maybe it's not so bad.


Oh wait, you've been taking pics this whole time?! Well, this tastes GREAT!
(Yeah, not so much)


I can't stop laughing at this lovely little blooper. Who can hold a can of Easy Cheese and not shoot it directly in their mouth? 
(I didn't though. Don't worry Mom.)


Just another regular day at the office! Happy Monday friends!
xoxo, E


No comments:

Post a Comment