Thursday, May 14, 2015

Announcing... (I'm so crazy excited!)

I have been so (insanely) eager to make this announcement for the last few weeks - and the time is finally here!!

It was my plan to wait until this weekend at the Indie Trunk Show to do the grand reveal, but I'm just too giddy and impatient. So here we go...

::drum roll::

I'm excited to unveil and share with you all the new line of 8x10 prints from Loops & Belles!



When I was in college, I kept a note card posted on my bathroom mirror with Philippians 4:6 written on it so that I could start and end every day with those words. Even now, five years post-college, you'll still find sticky notes around my desk with verses and quotes to keep me inspired and encouraged. (And what do you know, that verse is now one of our prints!)





These prints are designed to add some color to your space and affirmation for your heart. The watercolor backgrounds are a collaboration with one of my very best friends and created specifically for this project.

And they are now available for purchase online!

I hope that these words will find a home in your dorm room, on your office wall, or even your bathroom mirror to inspire and empower you to go out into the world and pursue your purpose!

xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment