Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekend Wonderful

It's been such a lazy Saturday - and you won't hear a single apology for it from me!

I started - and got completely caught up on - Season 5 of Mad Men. I tell ya, it never ceases to surprise me with just how scandalous the storyline can get!

I also watched Friday night's episode of "Fairly Legal." With most of my shows on summer hiatus right now, I couldn't be more thankful that this little treat is still airing new episodes. I find myself smiling throughout the episode and wishing I could live a few days as Kate Reed!

Side note: I can't wait for Suits to start back on June 14th!!

Right now, I'm cheering for my Thunder as they play Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals! Eek!!! 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter and the score is a little too close for comfort. Come on guys!

This cutie and I also spent the day together - I think she's telling me that there is still room in her bed for more toys - she's got me wrapped around her little paw!


She did a number on Ducky. I think it's time to call Time of Death on this toy!



Ok... I'm off to finish watching this game!! My boys need me to cheer loudly at the TV - shhhh, just let me think it helps, ok?! #ThunderUP

xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment