Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dreaming

I feel like a little girl with her head in the clouds and dreaming of cotton candy trees and lollipop lanes.

Man, I love alliteration!

I've been trying to "dream" a lot lately. Somewhere along the way - in the middle of college classes and job searches - I lost my ability to dream of what my life could be. I thought I needed to be realistic and responsible. But why??

No more!

Want to know my dream?

One day, I hope to own my own event planning enterprise! I want to be able to provide every event necessity to my clients in-house. I want a planning studio, a floral shop, photographers, graphic designers and dress boutiques, oh my!

I want a wildly popular blog, speaking engagement offers and book deals! I want to be a trendsetter in the world of events and a highly sought after expert.

I want it all!

How about that for dreaming?

It's nice to have a dream and be on the path to making it a reality.

What dreams are you working towards? Or maybe you're like me and need to take a look inside yourself and rediscover your passion and take action towards some big plans. I'd love to hear about it!

As cheesy as it is, I'm shooting for the moon and hoping to land among the stars.

Happy Sunday! Let's take this week by storm! Who's with me?!

Xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment