Monday, June 4, 2012

Reality Check

Just when I think I'm living the glam life of an event planner - in the land of linens, catering and centerpieces - I get slapped with a reality check.

First up: I'm strutting down the streets of downtown and the strap of my lovely wedge shoes snaps. #Awesome

And if that wasn't bad enough... cue the hilarity of my mid-morning errand. I was equipped with the task of purchasing 3 coolers at my favorite Target (pronounced Tar-jeay). Just picture how silly I looked pushing this cart, one - handed, and pulling the third behind me.



I'd by lying if I said I didn't pray a little prayer as my cart glided down the ramp to the parking lot. Can  you imagine the spectacle of coolers flying about? Oy vey.

Happy Monday!

xoxo, E

1 comment:

  1. You are still living a glam life! I spied a LV bag!!

    ReplyDelete