Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A Happy Heart

When I started Loops & Belles, my vision for what it would be was as simple as, "I love stationery, and I want to make cards that make people laugh and feel loved."

Then, after the new year, I had the desire to expand the business and create something that would do "more." You might remember this post when I launched our 8x10 prints. You can view the full collection here.


- A picture from the proofing process - I had a very happy dining room table for about a week! - 

When I was in college, I kept a note card posted on my bathroom mirror with Philippians 4:6 written on it so that I could start and end every day with those words. Even now, five years post-college, you'll still find sticky notes around my desk with verses and quotes to keep me inspired and encouraged.

It has been so wonderful for me to see customers react to prints as they look through them at shows. The joy that I feel when they're drawn to a certain phrase that means a lot to me... well, it's pretty indescribable.

(Yes, I'm being pretty mushy and sentimental in this post.)

Well, you can guess how much my heart exploded when I saw pictures of Madison's dorm room at Clemson University.

First, there on her shelf was our "Do not be anxious about anything" print.


Then, I noticed that her mirror has handwritten notes with verses and inspirational quotes -- the very thing that inspired me to make our Loops & Belles line of prints!


I just had to ask if she'd be willing to let me share these pictures of her (adorable!) dorm room. Seriously, doesn't it make you want to go back to college?


I'm also really excited to announce that we'll be releasing a few new prints in about a month. Stay tuned for more details about our next "launch day!" 

xoxo, E


No comments:

Post a Comment