Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Job

When I try to explain my job - an Account Planner at an advertising agency - I never seem to do it successfully.

So, I decided to try a different approach...

I get to be my crazy, silly self - and it's captured by an awesome photographer co-worker.







Here's my "serious" headshot for the agency website. Not nearly as "me" as the others.



I work with amazing women, who I not only enjoy spending time with at work, but who I also respect and value outside of the office.



And the part of my job, that sure is a lot of fun, and has been prevalent in the last week - going on, and participating in, shoots for clients.

Portraying a "bad influence, drug dealer" - I'm SO natural in this role...



Using my apartment for the "police breaking down the door and entering with guns" scene...



Attending the Zumba shoot (and possibly busting a move behind the scenes)...







This job allows me to have experiences I never would have had otherwise. What "perks" does your job have that weren't necessarily in the job description?

Live life glamorously,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the photos. I love the perks of my job being - on Fridays we break out the wine :)

    ReplyDelete